Covid -19 Information
We are taking appointments NOW!
Rest assured we are taking extensive cleaning, sanitary disinfecting and PPE precautions to help safeguard the wellness of our clients and staff.
Please review the new rules and regulations established by our state boards, government and management:
1. We are by appointment ONLY. NO walk-ins
2. Masks are optional at this time.
3. Please observe social distancing, floor markers and follow staff instructions while in the spa.
4. Only the person or persons receiving services are allowed entry to our spa (Please, NO family members, children, or friends)
5. If you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19, or traveled outside the US in the past 14 days, please re-book your appointment 10 days out.
6. If you are late, we may have to reschedule your appointment as we can only permit a certain number of clients at a time.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE when providing services.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize therapy rooms and common spaces with a hospital grade disinfectant after each client.
- Spa air is continually cleaned with a high micron filter and sterilized with UV light.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.