Thai Yoga bodywork is an ancient healing system and art that combines dynamic assisted stretching Yoga posture, gentle pressure along energy lines to relax the whole body. Traditional Thai massage uses no oils or lotions. The recipient remains clothed during a treatment. There is constant body contact between the giver and receiver, but rather than rubbing on muscles, the body is compressed, pulled, stretched and rocked.
By compressing, stretching and manipulating the body, powerful healing forces are released to ease pain and stress, and correct postural alignment.
90 min is $159
120min is $199
Thai massage is a mix of moderate to deep pressure, assisted yoga stretches, combined with rocking, pulling, and energy work on the Sen lines known as meridian lines. By compressing, stretching, and manipulating the body, powerful healing forces are released to reduce pain and stress.
Greta, our Thai massage practitioner is professionally trained to manipulate a number of major pathways by pressing on defined points along the Sen lines. A considerable part of the Thai Massage represents the process of stimulating the pathways.
Thai massage is performed while you are fully clothed, and it doesn’t require oil or lotion. This massage is beneficial for anyone that wants to open the flow of energy in their body and loosen up muscle tension, relieve pain, and gain more flexibility.
If you are particularly stiff or sore due to exercise or arthritis, or even for sitting for long periods, Thai massage may be just what you’re looking for.
Usually, a two-hour Thai Massage session allows for all the joints to be unlocked thus relaxing the muscles around them to a level where the customer feels like floating.
Are you ready for Thai massage?
Make sure you’re comfortable enough to receive assisted Thai Yoga stretches, and that you have a normal range of flexibility. The Thai therapist will guide your body through the experience of opening energy pathways.
We recommended that individuals getting a Thai bodywork do not have limited flexibility, an injury, or decreased physical stamina that prevents them from being able to properly complete the bodywork.
Benefits of Thai Table Massage
- Free blockages in the Body Energy Flow
- It stimulates the body’s own healing mechanism
- Increases flexibility, mobilizes sacrum, and decompress joints
- Improves energy levels
- Highly therapeutic relieves aches and pains, and can help to improve many conditions such: Sciatic nerve pain, Low back & SI joint, knee pain, shoulder, and neck, among others
- Improves posture and realigns the body, as well balance your energy
- Relieves stress, anxiety and depression, and sooth the nervous system
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Improves digestion and balance ileum
- Enhances elimination of wastes and toxins from physical, mental, and emotional strain
- Help with releasing of held emotions and physical tension
- Psychologically the patient feels relaxed and a deep sense of overall well-being.