Manual Lymphatic Drainage Vodder Technique (MLD):
The lymph system is part of your body’s immune system and helps fight infection. Your cells create waste, and the lymph is responsible for carrying that waste to be excreted from the body. There is no pump for the lymph system like there is for the blood, so it has to be manually stimulated through massage, deep breathing, or movement.
Manual Lymphatic drainage (MLD) is a specialized form of gentle massage that encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body.
Lymphatic drainage uses very light pressure and gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body.
75 Min | $109
90 Min | $129
MLD is designed to be gentle because the lymph vessels lie just beneath the skin and are only as big as a strand of hair and heavier pressure blocks the lymph flow.
What is lymphatic drainage used for?
Lymphatic drainage is an effective technique used:
- To improve the immune system
- To help defend the body from infection
- Following removal of lymph nodes
The Vodder technique is performed by a specially trained lymphatic therapist to stimulate the circulation of lymph fluid around the body. So, always make sure you get a properly Certified Lymphatic Drainage therapist in “Vodder Technique” to delivers the treatment.
Many people embark on a detox journey by changing their dietary and drinking habits, introducing regular exercise, and by adding Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) to the detox mix or trying it out as a stand-alone therapy will always deliver powerful and noticeable results.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage reduces inflammation, supports internal functioning, and increases overall wellbeing. It can also, treat bodily swelling and inflammation caused by autoimmune disorders like arthritis, lupus, or Lyme disease.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is used to aid the treatment of:
- Inadequate Immune Function
- Migraine Headaches
- Post-surgical Swelling
- Swollen Ankles
- Digestive Issues
- Sinus Issues
- Chronic Stress
- Boost weight loss, as improving the lymphatic system will improve your metabolic rate, which helps you burn calories more efficiently.
If you are looking for ways to get the most benefits from your lymphatic session, we have the perfect package combination: “Lymphatic drainage coupled with a colonic session”, it is highly recommended to have the lymphatic drainage first
For best results we suggest weekly or bi-weekly
Want to know if Manual Lymphatic Drainage can aid in your Detox rehabilitation or improve your overall wellbeing? Contact us to learn more about how this highly specialized Vodder Technique can reduce Post op swelling and detoxify your body.
There are some situations when you should not have MLD. Your lymphatic therapist will tell you whether you can or can’t. Always check with them if you aren’t sure.
- Acute deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiac issues such as heart disease, acute angina pectoris or coronary thrombosis (heart attack), Cardiac edema, Chronic heart failure. Using MLD increases the fluid load on the heart and compromised cardiac systems.
- Circulatory system problems, especially thrombosis, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). If there is any risk of embolism of phlebitis, do not get MLD.
- Acute inflammation/infections caused by pathogenic germs (bacteria, fungi, viruses)
- Acute renal failure
- Acute infections, Fever, Early Oset Inflammatory Disease
- Acute bronchitis
- Acute anuresis (Absence of urination)
- Cancer in the area. Active malignant cancers, undiagnosed lumps, or tumors whose origins have not been determined by your physician.
- Active bleeding, internal or external.
- High-risk pregnancy or late-term pregnancy with complications
Intake & History Forms
Hover over Forms, Click and Download