Hydrafacial MD –The HydraFacial MD® Treatment is great for all skin types, being highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, Brown spot removal, elasticity & firmness, and much more.
HydraFacial Basic “Lunchtime Facial” – The basic 5 steps. Cleansing, Exfoliation, Extraction, Antioxidant Infusion, Hydration
30 min | $99
HydraFacial Signature – The Basic 5 steps plus a free treatment masque and shoulder massage.
60 Min | $149
HydraFacial Supreme – Basic, add a booster of your choice, Lymphatic drainage or LED light, neck and shoulder massage.
60 Min | $169
HydraFacial Extreme – Basic, plus lymphatic drainage and LED light, choice of a booster, neck and shoulder massage.
75 Min | $199
HydraFacial Back – HydraFacial for your back!
60 Min | $99
ReGen GF – this booster will increase collagen and elastin production, diminish the appearance of fine lines, while removing toxins and irritants in the skin.
ZO Rozatrol booster – Will help reduce redness in sensitized skin, replenish hydration, detoxify the skin, and Repair the lipid barrier function of your skin.
ZO Brightalive – reduces the appearance of brown spots, even skin tone prevents formation of new pigmentation, and restores hydration.
CTGF™ – Connective Tissue growth
Atlanta Colonic & Massage is proud to introduce Ageless Beauty Spa with the arrival of HydraFacial MD® (Winner of New Beauty’s 2015 Best In Office Treatment) This innovative treatment provides results after just a one visit. The staff at Atlanta Colonic & Massage is excited to add such a effective premier treatment along with the addition of Ageless Beauty Spa services creating the only one stop shop for inner and outer beauty!
Loved by the medical community, beauty editors and celebrities alike, HydraFacial MD® delivers immediate results & long-term benefits without downtime or irritation.
HydraFacial MD® Details
Its like 5 Microderm Facials in One Treatment
- Step 1. Vortex ExfoliationTM– Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin, 1 HydraFacial is equal to 5 Microderm facial treatment’s!
- Step 2. Vortex PeelTM– The gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation
- Step 3. Vortex ExtractionTM– Painless, automated extractions use Vortex suction to clean out pores
- Step 4. Vortex FusionTM– Antioxidants and Hyaluronic acid are Vortex -fused to nourish and protect
- Step 5. Extend and Protect- Maintain results at home with Daily Essentials™ featuring the same ingredients used in the treatment.
Intake & History Form
What is HydraFacial MD®
HydraFacial MD® is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial MD® treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Why is HydraFacial MD® good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. The HydraFacial MD® is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Am I a candidate for HydraFacial MD® treatments?
The HydraFacial MD® treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial MD® treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skincare professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
How long does the HydraFacial MD® treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial MD® is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What results may be expected from HydraFacial MD® ?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial MD® treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Dubbed the “Hollywood Red Carpet Facial” The HydraFacial™ is a favorite pre-red carpet treatment for the stars and regularly featured on TV and in magazines. The HydraFacial™ is a much better alternative to microdermabrasion and Intense Pulse Light (IPL).
What to Expect and How to Prepare for a HydraFacial MD®
- No special preparation necessary, avoid using RetinA and salicylic acid, glycolic acid products, prescription topical agents for 48 hours before the procedure.
- HydraFacial procedure is recommended 24 hours before Botox, Restylane, Juvederm injections to improve health and appearance of the skin. In combination with lymphatic drainage, HydraFacial procedure is a great way to prepare your skin for any facial surgical procedure.
- HydraFacial procedure can be done 5 days after Botox injections and 2 weeks after other types of injectables.
- For better results, HydraFacial procedure should be performed 24 hours before laser treatments or 1 month after.
- If shaving is necessary, shave no less than 4 hours before the procedure.
- HydraFacial procedures are recommended before use of Accutane, not advised for 1 year after Accutane.
- HydraFacial procedures are recommended prior to Pelleve treatments.
- At your first procedure, you will be asked about your allergies, medications, skin care routines and other issues pertinent to the procedure.
- Your skin will be cleansed and thoroughly examined before the procedure.
- Procedure will involve 4 or 5 steps and will be followed by light treatment, application of moisturizer and sunscreen.
- HydraFacial procedure is known as Red Carpet or Hollywood Facial. In most cases, it will provide healthy and glowing appearance of the skin at once. Occasionally, we have observed slightly more irritation of the skin. We have designed ways to decrease it.
- You will be encouraged to ask questions about your procedure and proper follow-up care.
Post Treatment Instructions
- Avoid sunbathing or tanning for 48 hours. If absolutely cannot be avoided – use SPF 30 or higher to prevent UV damage to the skin.
- Botox and other injections can be resumed in 24 hours.
- Topical prescription medications can be resumed in 48 hours, same for over the counter salicylic acid, Retin A products.
- Avoid heat (sauna, intense cardio) for 24 hours.
- To maintain beneficial effect, review your home skin care routines and make up routines with the aesthetician.